Scharf Pera & Co., PLLC has been serving Charlotte and the surrounding region since 1977. Our team specializes in enhancing personal wealth and business value through quality tax and accounting services, adept financial counsel, and aggressive advocacy of our clients’ interests.
- All professional staff comply with the continuing education requirements of the North Carolina State Board of Certified Public Accountant Examiners
- A minimum of 40 hours of approved continuing education on an annual basis is required
- We maintain a current library of accounting manuals, tax publications and online research tools
- Monthly staff meetings to discuss industry changes or emerging issues within the profession
- Annual in-house continuing professional education seminars to teach and discuss the most relevant issues in more detail