NC CPA Certificate #23773
Jayne Frazier started her career in public accounting with Scharf Pera & Co., PLLC in 1993. After four years with the firm, she left to take a position as Controller with AAC Real Estate Services, Inc., a privately-held commercial real estate developer. In 1999, she moved to iXL, Inc., a publicly-held internet consulting company, as Vice President of Finance.
At iXL, Jayne was responsible for all aspects of financial reporting and accounting, as well as the administrative operations for the company’s offices in Charlotte and Raleigh, and eventually Memphis, TN. During mid-2001, Jayne assisted the company in winding down its operations in North Carolina and Tennessee, as it merged with a competitor, Scient, Inc.
Following a year running her own small business, Jayne returned to Scharf Pera & Co., PLLC to assist clients with her knowledge of internal accounting issues, financial management, operational consulting and income tax matters.
- B.S., Accounting, Wake Forest University, 1993
Licensure and Affiliations:
- Licensed CPA in North Carolina
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Charlotte Woman’s Club