NC CPA Certificate #32372
Kelly Frazier began her career in public accounting with Scharf Pera & Co., PLLC in 2005, and ultimately became a Certified Public Accountant in North Carolina in 2006. Kelly moved to Charlotte in 2001 to become part of the front office staff of the Charlotte Knights Baseball Club. After working with the Knights, she spent time in the estimating department for John Wieland Homes and Neighborhoods prior to joining Scharf Pera & Co, PLLC.
Kelly specializes in Attestation Services, Tax Preparation and Planning for Businesses, and Business Consulting Services. She enjoys yoga and spending time with her husband and young daughter.
- Scharf Pera & Co., PLLC | 2005 – present
- B.S., Accounting, University of Wisconsin-La Crosse, 1999
- Masters of Sports Administration, United States Sports Academy
Licensure and Affiliations:
- Licensed CPA in North Carolina
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants