Scharf Pera & Co., PLLC goes beyond traditional CPA services – offering management and consulting services, valuations, estate tax planning techniques, and mergers & acquisitions work. Whether you’re looking to minimize the tax effects of divorce, need forensic accounting or want to supplement a small accounting department with an outside controller/CFO. These advanced capabilities create added value for you and your business.
- Litigation Support Services for unexpected legal conflicts with tax and financial ramifications, including shareholder disputes
- Business Valuations to determine the value of a business or business segment, or transfer or gift shares to others
- Financial Projections for making important decisions about the future
- Computer Systems Consulting to assist with financial software implementation and, when necessary, correct bookkeeping errors
- Forecasting and Cash Management Assistance for setting and meeting budgets
- Strategic and Long Range Planning to obtain financing for company growth